Date Night Makeup

Hello, beauties!!

Tonight was my husband’s and my date night! I recorded a video, sped up to 800%, of me doing my makeup. What is not at the beginning of the video is me putting my Mac Paint Pot in Latin low all over my eyelids. I chose to do some heavy makeup for this date night. I mean, who actually knows what to wear to a date that has ax throwing?

Today I tried something new. I started with my eyes. I know, I know, it's strange. I started with my eyes because I have been more interested in the sharp eye. What I mean by this is that I wanted my eyeshadow to begin at a sharp point, and not slowly fade in. I will be trying this more for my date night makeup, but not my go to work makeup looks.


 
Links to youtube. No filter and no photoshop/facetune. 

In pure daylight. No filter and no photoshop/facetune. 

After the date. In the yellow light of my home. No filter and no photoshop/facetune. 

"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart." Kahlil Gibran

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catsuit by Wet N Wild