Catsuit by Wet N Wild

Good day beauties! This past week I have been trying the Wet N Wild Catsuit liquid lipsticks. Or well I tried I should say. One day I tried the Berry Recognize shade and the Goth Topic shade. Well On the first day of wearing it was awesome. The fade it had from wearing all day was not extremely noticeable. It was a flattering fade. The wear is drying, but not as drying as my KVD or ABH liquid matte lipsticks. These are great lipsticks, or so I thought.

On another day I wore Goth Topic, which is this gorgeous dark color brown plum color. Beautiful on my skin tone. It has the same wear as the first lipstick and the same horrible smell. But I noticed at the end of the day when I was taking my makeup off; my lips were swollen slightly. I just thought it was the fact that I wore matte lipstick two days in a row, so the next day I wore no lipstick to let my lips recuperate.

After a day or two of recuperation, I wore Berry Recognize for the second time. I took it off that night to find that there was a hole in my lip. Yes, a piece of my LIP was MISSING! Now I am allergic to certain chemicals in some makeup items, and usually, I look at the ingredients list to make sure that none of those elements are present, but I have never had a problem with Wet N Wild until now. None of my known allergies are in the lipsticks, but I have a feeling that this was an allergic reaction to the lipsticks. I am giving my lips a break for a while.  I will not likely wear these lipsticks again, and if I do, I will be wearing them cautiously. I am very sorry that I cannot provide a sound review for any of you. I do not feel comfortable reviewing a product that I had an allergic reaction to, because I do not want my allergy to interfere with you buying this product. This is truly a great lipstick with beautiful wearing and staying power, and it does not cost $20!

Website: http://www.wetnwildbeauty.com/new/megalast-liquid-catsuit-matte-lipstick.html#sm.0001sd7d91st9d3zxno13uy1ak7ua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Date Night Makeup