Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty Fall 2018

Hello, Beauties!

So the best event of the year has come and gone. You know the event, Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty. Every time this event happens I pour over the deals and decide on the best ones, the ones I want to try out, and the ones I can't go without. Now, I cannot afford to buy everything I want, I mean teachers make next to nothing. I always save up for this event though, and I mean that. I will not buy most things I drool over throughout the year, because I know Ulta will have this event, and I will want the deals more than I want a temporary item. I know! I have some powerful willpower!

So what did I get this year?

  • Cleaners
    • Beauty Blender Solid 
  • Moisturizers
    • Clinique Moisture Surge - Have not yet used, still using up my First Aid moisturizer.  
  • Primers
    • Too Faced Rx Primer
    • Smashbox Photo Finish Minimize Pores Primer (Can you tell I'm trying to hide some pores?) 
    • The POREfessional: Matte Rescue Mattifying gel mini 
  • Foundation
    • Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur mini shade 6
  • Eyeliners
    • None :) 
  • Eyeshadows/pallets

  • Brow
    • Benefit BROWVO! Conditioning eyebrow primer mini
    • Benefit Gimme brow+ Volumizing eyebrow gel 
    • Benefit Brow Contour pro-4-in-1 Defining & Highlighting Pencil 
    • Anastasia Brow Definer in Chocolate 
  • Highlighter
    • BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose 
    • COVER FX Custom Enhance Drops 
    • 3 OFRA ones, but I do not remember the color names
  • Lipsticks 
    • Mac Teddy mini 
    • Lipstick Queen mini 
    • Buxom lipstick in Dolly 
  • Lashes 
    • Velor lashes 
    • Lash glue 
  • Mascara
    • None, because I own too many right now :(( 
  • Setting Spray
    • Urban Decay All Nighter Spray (mini and regular size) 
Of course, there is a long list of things I wanted as well, but I have a budget. I will happily review each of these items and post on them if that is what is wanted. 

Have a beautiful day, 
Shea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catsuit by Wet N Wild

Date Night Makeup