Wishes and wishlists don't buy new makeup!

Good morning, beauties!


Well, this weekend has gone fast! Today I was looking through some beauty products and creating a wishlist. I want you all to comment some items that are on your wishlist. I want to show you my wishlist in the meantime!
1. A real beauty blender! - I have the RT one, and it is not up to my expectations!
2. A silicone sponge blender! - I just want to try it; I'm curious.
3. Tarte shape tape - I have bags that put raccoons to shame!
4. ABH liquid lipsticks in colors: Katheryn, Catnip, and Trust Issues
5. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.
6. Any BeautyBakerie lipsticks!
7. Any JS lipsticks.
8. Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipsticks
9. Urban Decay heavy metal liners

I think that is about it! Can you tell I'm a lipstick girl? It has killed me not to wear lipstick, and just let my lip heal. On my Instagram, you see pictures of swatches daily, but those pictures were taken a month ago and stored for a rainy day, or two weeks. I need this lip to full heal so I can make a new batch of pictures!

Have a beautiful week, beauties!

Update: my lip is almost healed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catsuit by Wet N Wild

Date Night Makeup