Good morning, beauties! 


I hope many of you got to enjoy a long weekend and practiced that winged liner that is so hard to get. Speaking of winged liner, I have yet to master that. On a daily basis, I prefer to not wear liner. I generally have large eyes, and I like for that to really shine through. I know there are ways for me to accentuate my eyes with makeup and liner, but I prefer to keep it simple. You know, because I am always late (and who has the time every morning to make that perfect liner?). 

As any person who loves makeup and beauty, I watch youtube. One of my favorite YouTubers is Thrift Thick, and she mentioned in one of her videos that was a foundation test was that you should swipe your foundation on instead of circular motions. I would love to know why this is? When I put liquid foundation on I like to buff it in then use my RT blender to dab the rest in. My question is: what do you prefer? There are no "rules" in makeup, but people strongly prefer certain methods. As always, have a beautiful day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catsuit by Wet N Wild

Date Night Makeup