Beauty Blogging

Welcome to my beauty blog!



My name is Shea. I am from Evansville, IN and currently still reside in IN. I moved for school and have not moved anywhere else sinceI got my glorious BA! My journey into makeup began when I was thirteen, but that was when my mom started making me put makeup on! My REAL journey into makeup began in April 2014, while working and going to school full time. I started watching the gurus on youtube.com and quickly became frustrated that I could not make my makeup look like theirs. So I started my instagram  page to show my journey and provide what swatches look like on medium to darker skin. Eventually my goal is to create my own youtube. Mostly my dream is to help others fall in love with the art of makeup. I have a corgi, his name is Loki and he lives up to the name. He keeps me up on my feet, and he is brilliant (I know because I trained him!)

I have a beauty related Instagram, follow me @Sheaipsy for weekly photos on the products I have swatched and tried out!

If you wish to see Loki you can follow his Instagram to see his quirky little butt @Loki.the.pembroke.corgi!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catsuit by Wet N Wild

Date Night Makeup