Instagram: @sheasbeautyinsta

Good morning beauties!


 I hope you all had a very great night sleep! I wanted to remind all of you that I do have an active beauty Instagram, where I post all lipsticks swatches. I try to post a new one daily. If you have any products or anything you want to be swatched/tested/reviewed, please leave a comment below or DM me through my Instagram! @sheasbeautyinsta

I will be posting weekly on this blog, most likely on the weekends. I work two jobs and go workout daily, so when I get home, it is time to eat dinner and go to bed. I do not have a ton of time throughout the week to write blog posts, I wish I did!

As always beauties, have a beautiful day!

Enjoy my picture of messy hair, because I am perpetually late to everything and did not have time to do the hair!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catsuit by Wet N Wild

Date Night Makeup